While there are other options for independent living in Longwood FL, not one offers the diverse assortment of activities you’ll find at Village on the Green. Whether you’re strolling down tree-lined streets, relaxing in your newly constructed villa, or enjoying lunch with friends on the patio, you’ll live carefree knowing there’s nothing but rewarding days ahead.
Village on the Green offers a lifestyle far beyond your average independent living facility — we create opportunities worthy of our active residents. Maintenance-free independent living in Longwood, FL, allows you the freedom to enjoy each beautiful day in the Sunshine State, and Life Care gives you peace of mind for the future.
Complete the contact form to find out how independent living in Orlando can enhance your lifestyle.
- Life Care — Ensuring predictable costs* for care provided by those you already know and trust.
- Health services with a 5-Star rating from CMS and Gold Seal rating from the State of Florida
- Not-for-profit community
- Pet-friendly policy
- Comprehensive health and wellness program
- Lifespace Personal Care Services, which offers trained, vetted caregivers who provide assistance with activities of daily living
- 24-hour security and gated entrance
- Weekly housekeeping service and flat linen service
- Scheduled transportation
- Maintenance of all apartments, common areas and beautifully landscaped grounds
- Concierge services
- Social, cultural and educational programs
- Community-sponsored trips
*Consult with your tax adviser for possible tax deductions with Life Care.
- Variety of residences — from one-bedroom apartments to spacious villas
- Private dining room
- Pool and spa
- Salon and Barber services
- Fitness center
- Game room
- Woodworking shop
- Craft room
- Utilities (except telephone) covered
- Cable television
- Reserved parking included
It’s an upfront sum to help cover community operating expenses and prepay some of the fees that come with offering access to continuing care for life. It also ensures priority access to additional levels of health care, in case you ever need it. Your entrance fee is based on the size of residence you choose and the number of occupants.
The independent living monthly service fees vary based on the size of your residence and the number of occupants. This comprehensive fee covers a variety of services and amenities, including your meal plan, maintenance, housekeeping, utilities, scheduled transportation, concierge services, fitness center, activities and events, and much more.
You may choose Lifespace Personal Care Services, which offers trained, vetted caregivers who provide assistance with activities of daily living, companionship, cooking, light housekeeping, transportation and more. This is a separate expense outside of your monthly fees. Learn more about personal care at Village on the Green.
Pets are permitted in all independent living residences at Village on the Green. When you visit, please speak with a team member to find out more.