Be Vibrant at Village on the Green with Engaging Programming & Exclusive Amenities
Perfect-for-you floor plans and health and wellbeing services to support you throughout your life remain important pieces of deciding on the senior living community that’s right for you. But what about everything else that makes a house feel like a home?
When you choose a senior living community, you’re not only deciding on a new place to call home, you’re choosing an entire lifestyle. Village on the Green, with its lush 80-acre campus in Longwood, puts you within a stone’s throw of Orlando’s out-of-this-world activities while offering the convenience and connection of a friendly neighborhood.
Easy Access to World-Class Experiences Near Orlando
When you live just north of Orlando, the natural beauty of Spring Hammock Preserve and Wekiwa Springs State Park are practically in your backyard. If golf is your hobby of choice, you have more than 150 golf courses near you. Not to mention, Cape Canaveral is little more than an hour away.
Or, let your imagination run wild at the jam-packed parks at Walt Disney World Resort and Universal Orlando Resort. In under 60 minutes, you can be seeking thrills and exploring the Happiest Place on Earth. What may have been considered a once-in-a-lifetime experience is now officially in your neck of the woods.
And with easy access to the Downtown Arts District, you’re never far from your favorite Broadway show, award-winning play, ballet performance — the possibilities are endless.
Living the Village on the Green Difference
On top of enjoying what Orlando and Longwood have to offer, our residents have easy access to an entire campus featuring world-class residences, research-based (and fun!) programming, expert care that transforms with your needs and a whole community of support.
To truly make our residents feel part of a neighborhood they are proud to call home, we also offer those little extras that make all the difference.
- A pet-friendly policy so your furry friend can join you at your new home.
- Use scheduled transportation to take you to and from events and appointments without any hassle.
- Helpful concierge service to help register for activities, answer questions and so much more.
- Salon and barber services so you don’t have to leave the comfort of your community to feel pampered.
- Accessible fitness center to participate in group fitness classes or exercise solo.
- Continue your favorite hobbies or try a new one in our game room, woodworking shop and crafts room.
- On-site library staffed with resident volunteers ready to help find your next favorite book.
Inspired Dining Options
From casual breakfast to private dining, our on-site restaurants and venues offer the just-right experience for any mood or occasion.
- Grab a casual bite on one of our outdoor patios.
- Choose restaurant-style dining complete with white linens and impeccable service.
- Opt for a quiet meal in your residence.
- Enjoy a special event by reserving a private dining room.
On top of the ambiance offered by these venues, our on-site culinary team works to develop menus that taste delicious <and meet your dietary needs. Check out our sample dining menu and see for yourself!
Activities Focused on Whole Health
Here at Village on the Green, we understand a healthy lifestyle includes physical, mental, social and spiritual activities. We work together with our residents to offer engaging programming and moments through the day and campus to focus on wellbeing.
With 80 acres available to you, and a comprehensive health and wellness program at your fingertips, you have plenty of options to fill up your calendar with the activities that matter to you.
- Start some friendly competition at our bocce ball court.
- Stroll around the many tree-lined walking paths winding through the property.
- Take a dip or lounge by the pool and spa.
- Test your knowledge at trivia or meet friends at the bridge table.
- Enjoy quiet reflection at the Spiritual Center.
- Register for exclusive social, cultural and educational programs and our community-sponsored trips.
Join Us in Longwood & See for Yourself!
Whether you’re looking at senior living communities near Orlando for yourself or a loved one, we’d love to safely host you on-site to see for yourself the vibrant lifestyle, exclusive amenities and personalized care offered by design here at Village on the Green. Contact us today to schedule your visit!