Hurdles don’t have to stop you — not with the right team in place. Village on the Green offers high-quality senior rehabilitation in Orlando, FL, to guide you on the path to healing. After your first meeting with our kind and knowledgeable short-term rehabilitation team members, you’ll know that better days are ahead.
We offer Medicare-certified senior rehabilitation services, including physical, speech and occupational therapies to target your specific challenges with expert guidance. As well as on-site physician and nurse practitioner services. The stunning 80-acre community in Longwood, Florida, provides the ideal setting to recuperate. And top-tier services and amenities ensure you can focus on your recovery in style.
Complete the contact form to find out more about short-term rehabilitation in Longwood, Florida.
- Physiatrist who coordinates with therapy team and your physician
- Registered physicians, nurses and nurse practitioner services available on-site
- Social worker and dietitian available on-site
- Variety of diagnostic and therapy services available on-site
- Restorative therapy to help maintain independence
- Joint replacement therapy
- Antibiotic and pain management
- Healthy lifestyle programming
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Salon and barber services
US News and World Report Names Village on the Green Best in Short-Term Rehabilitation
Each person receives an individualized treatment plan based on rehabilitation needs, physician orders and therapist recommendations. We’ll provide the most appropriate services as recommended by your therapy team after admission.
It’s similar in that it helps restore strength and mobility. However, occupational therapy focuses on helping people improve their ability to perform daily tasks by modifying the physical environment and using adaptive techniques and equipment to increase independence.
Prior to your discharge, we will develop a plan that determines any equipment needs and in-home services you may require.